To the people who faithfully serve Christ and his Kingdom at Wheaton College, often quietly and without public recognition...
- to the administrative assistants who help faculty members and campus administrators prioritize and accomplish their daily work . . .
- to the information officers, media specialists, and graphic designers who tell the story of what God is doing at Wheaton College through academics, athletics, and music . . .
- to the custodians who work all night long to make sure our campus is clean, safe, and ready for action at the dawn of each new day . . .
- to the technology team members who solve technical problems to keep computer systems up and running . . .
- to the nurses, counselors, and student development staff members who shoulder a weight of care for student needs . . .
- to the accountants and registrars who keep careful financial and academic records . . .
- to the advancement staff who invite, receive, document, and express gratitude for thousands of gifts from faithful donors . . .
- to the faculty members who go above and beyond the call of duty to teach and mentor students in mind and spirit . . .
- to the athletics, facilities, conservatory, and alumni staff members who host hundreds of games, concerts, and other programs for tens of thousands of campus guests . . .
- to the public safety officers who safeguard people and property . . .
- to the advancement and admissions representatives who travel the country (and the world) to invite people to invest in and experience the value of a Wheaton education . . .
- to the deans, directors, and other staff members who disciple and discipline with wisdom and patience . . .
- to the landscaping crews that make Wheaton’s campus safe and beautiful through all kinds of weather, in every season of the year . . .
- to the human resources team members who hire and train employees and bless them (and their families) through payroll, health, retirement, and educational benefits . . .
- to the operations teams that set up furniture, maintain automobiles, repaint walls, repair electrical fixtures, and run heating and air conditioning systems all over campus . . .
- and to everyone else whose work at Wheaton is precious to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, even if their names and pictures never appear in the pages of this magazine . . .
... on behalf of the faculty, staff, students, alumni, and administration, I express genuine gratitude, with sincere thanksgiving to God for the gift of your ministry.