Wheaton College (IL) serves Jesus Christ and advances His Kingdom through excellence in liberal arts and graduate programs that educate the whole person to build the church and benefit society worldwide.
Wheaton magazine, the College’s award-winning publication, supports that mission by sharing the stories of alumni, students, faculty, and staff who are impacting the world for Christ and His Kingdom.
Established in 1929, the magazine has evolved from a monthly, print bulletin to a premier magazine published three times a year online and in print, reaching more than 40,000 constituents worldwide.
Wheaton magazine provides a window into the greater Wheaton College community. It shares stories about the College’s news, events, trends, campus life, and Wheaton people, history, and scholarship. Additionally, the magazine contains feature articles covering a broad range of topics as they relate to Wheaton—social issues, arts, science, business, technology, and matters relating to Christian faith and practice.
While the topics covered are quite broad, the magazine’s treatment of these subjects seeks to be an expression of the College’s commitment to what it holds to be biblical faith and practice as expressed in Wheaton’s Statement of Faith and Community Covenant. The magazine reflects an academic community that is covenanted to encourage spiritual, moral, and intellectual growth.
Subscribe to the print magazine
- Wheaton College alumni, faculty, and staff located in the United States automatically receive the print publication at their address on file. Alumni can update their information using this form.
- People outside the Wheaton community who are interested in reading Wheaton magazine may subscribe by emailing their request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Editor Charles V. Audino M.A. ’16
- Director of Marketing Communications Kimberly Medaglia
- Designers Mary Leiser, Alexa Adams
- Editorial Adviser Cindra Stackhouse Taetzsch ’82
- Wheaton College President Dr. Philip G. Ryken ’88
- Provost Dr. Margaret DuPlissis Diddams ’83
- Vice President For Finance Dale A. Kemp
- Vice President For Student Development Dr. Paul O. Chelsen ’91
- Vice President For Advancement, Vocation, and Alumni Engagement Dr. Kirk D. Farney M.A. ’98
- Executive Assistant To The President Marilee A. Melvin ’72
Send your letters to the editor and story ideas to email@example.com or Attn: Editor, Wheaton magazine, Wheaton College, 501 College Avenue, Wheaton, IL 60187.
View all past issues at magazine.wheaton.edu/archive.